Sunday, November 7, 2010

Day 66!

I don't want you to get me wrong, I love kids, a lot. I think they are great and I try to spend as much time with my friends kids as possible but today I experienced something that made my ovaries want to pack up and move out, a birthday at McDonald's Playland. It wasn't the fault of the children but who ever designed these places was sadistic and hated parents.  They are all glass and metal and the noise just bounces around them and then slam into your head like loud shards of glass. Fortunately for me there were also some very cute babies there so I got to take some nice pictures. Including this one.

3 comments:

  1. Playlands are designed by adults, who probably don't have kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Were these people that you knew? Or were you just the unwitting customer who got stuck next to a bunch of screaming babies? Come to think of it, if it was the latter then you were also the weird stranger taking pictures of kids you don't know at the McDonald's Playland. Oh no!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary: It was purposefully at the party as a guest.
    Paul: I agree.

    ReplyDelete