Thursday, September 16, 2010

14 of 365..... deeply uninspired.

I didn't have much time for picture taking today buy at work and busy evening visiting with my sister. When I got home I was tired and really just wanted to have some snuggle time with my hubby and my puppies. However I feel awesomely compelled to actually follow through so as I was getting ready to jump in the shower I grabbed my camera. No, no shower pictures that would be just wrong on SO many levels, not the least of which is the damage it would cause my poor sweet camera. No this is just a weird shot of my stuff in the bathroom. Yeah I know, totally uninspired. I promise to try harder tomorrow.

Lip gloss anyone?

1 comment:

  1. It may not surprise you to know that I also have a story for this! This reminds me of an awesome children's book Mike and I found at the Bedford Library today (oh shoot I think we forgot to sign it out! I may have to request it) called Bedtime for Mommy. It's about this little girl who looks a bit like Magda telling her mommy (who looks a lot like me) that it is time for bed. She drags her mommy away from the computer, despite pleas of "just five more minutes?" and tells her firmly that she has to take a bath and go to bed. So she gets her mommy's "bath toys", which from the illustration include lotions, shampoo and a razor, draws her a bath and washes her hair for her. Then the little girl tells her mom to pick out a book ("just ONE, it's getting late") to read before bed. It shows the little girl and mom cuddled up together in the big bed, reading Anna Karenina until the mom falls asleep. It's super awesome cute!

    ANYWAY, this picture reminds me of that awesome book, particularly the "Mommy's bath toys" part.

    ReplyDelete