Friday, September 3, 2010

Project 365 - One photo a day for a year. The Kick Off!

Okay folks, this is a project I have been thinking about doing for a while but I have been more inspired then ever by my friend Mary who is a poet/spoken word artist who has been doing amazing writing project. I am going to TRY and take a new picture everyday. If for some reason I haven't taken a picture that day I will draw from my vast pool of old pictures. I really want to follow through on this project because I am notorious at starting things and not finishing them. I hope you like what you see and feel free to share any thoughts.
So with out further ado..... DAY ONE.



What am I?

5 comments:

  1. Hrmm... corrugated cardboard? Book pages? That's all I got. LOVE the blog background. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's 'without further ado', says the anal one.

    These remind me of the cool blinds we have in our house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm...I think your friend Bonnie suggested lampshade. Now that's all I can see! Is it a lampshade?

    Also, I am IN LOVE with your background!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shadows of stair railings on a wall?

    ReplyDelete