Saturday, September 4, 2010

Day two...

First of all anyone who guess lamp shade yesterday wins!! Sadly you only win bragging rights but that is still lots of fun.
Now for today's picture. I know that you are probably expecting a picture from Earl but I sort of thought that lots of people would be doing that so I am going in another direction. We didn't actually lose power today (for which I am VERY grateful) but I did miss the by candle light romance that comes with power outages so when it got dark tonight I lit all kinds of candles, which of course meant out came the camera.

Something about these little elephants always bring a smile to my face. They are so cute I keep them on my bedside table. I confess, I did dust before I took these pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I like how smooth and shiny they are! Do they fit in your hands? I would want to hold them in my hands.
    You make me want to start taking serious photos, Meghan. When I'm ready for my first "serious" camera, you'll be the first to know!

    ReplyDelete