Monday, September 27, 2010

25 of 365 ... Things I love

I was thinking that every so often I might work on a theme. It would give me something to focus on so i am not just wandering around snapping at everything. Today I am starting a week of THINGS I LOVE. This is a pretty broad category but it is pretty dang easy to find things I love around my house. Starting with...

NAIL POLISH!!

I am truly a nail polish junkie which you would never know because my nails always look so awful. This is just a very small selection of my vast collection but they are a few of my favorite. You should come over and paint your toes with me.

1 comment:

  1. Hmm....I don't know if I've ever painted my toe nails. It's not really my thing. Although I did enjoy painting my fingernails as a child. Then, around high school, I started biting my nails and it's never been the same. I wish I could have long beautiful nails like my mother used to have when I was a child. I probably still wouldn't paint them, but it would be nice to stop biting them.

    ReplyDelete