Tuesday, September 21, 2010

19/365 .... still sick.

Today I have moved from the bed to the sofa and that is it. Well that's untrue, I also took my dogs out for a pee and fell down some stairs. Big day for me. Whoop dee do. I pretty much felt too groady to do anything, least of all try and find something interesting to take a picture of. I grabbed my camera and took this picture of the book shelf above my chair. It is  "Book Shelf" that my husband made which I think is pretty cool. If you like it and want to make your own check out the instructions here. Anyway it is not really a special picture but it is a picture nonetheless.

One of these things is not like the others...

1 comment:

  1. I want more pictures of you "book" shelf! That's awesome!! Thanks for including the instructable link!

    Also, you fell down some stairs??

    ReplyDelete